Why Choose Us?
- Face to face meeting in our local office vs. by phone with out of state firms
- Certified Public Accountant credentials vs. enrolled agent in most firms
- Straight forward and low fee structure – you get the complete expectations of all charges
- In business since 2001 serving businesses and individuals with their tax needs
- Fast response – calls are answered promptly and all voice messages returned quickly
- Immediately stop IRS collection actions and get your back on track
Three good reasons to use Nicholas A. Trishin, CPA
First and foremost: there are thousands of firms out there and most of them seem to be remotely located out of state. Did you ever think why that is so? Why not to meet a trusted Certified Public Accountant locally in Metro Atlanta face to face instead? That is us!
A lot of those out of state resolution firms pitch on TV and Radio about pennies on the dollars IRS settlements but they frequently do not live up to their promises. However, legitimate IRS programs exist that help you to reduce your debt and stop collection actions. And I will give you realistic expectation about outcome of your situation on the spot.
It is typical that out state firms want to charge you anywhere from 1500 to 4500 dollars to start working on your account. My fee simply starts at $199. Now I may charge more based on the situation and results I achieve or your money back. And most people are willing to pay for results. And you will get straight fee quote from me up front with no surprises.
To get started today please submit your information via consultation form or simply call me directly at 404-585-1040.